Are you new to MMORPGs and want to learn more about socketing? Then this guide is a perfect read for you. This guide will help you understand how to socket an item with different attributes and how it affects your character.
Why is socketing important?
Socketing is a feature in Elsword that will allow you to fully customize your items. An item with enhancements will only give the item a stronger base attack or defense; however, socketing the item will imbue different effects on the equipment. For example, if you want to increase the evasion rate on your character, you can socket a magic stone with evasion rate increase.
Steps on how to socket items
Follow these steps to get started on socketing!
1. Open your inventory by selecting the inventory icon or pressing the 'I' key.
2. Select the Special tab in your inventory to check for gems you can use to socket your item.
3. Click the Item Socket button at the lower part of your inventory box.
4. When pressing the Item Socket button, the cursor changes to the Socketing Enchantment cursor.
5. Click on an equipment item to open the Item Socket window as follows:
6. The Item Socket window offers two reinforcement options. You can use Normal Magic Stones, Advanced Magic Stones, or Dual Magic Stones.
7. Drag your magic stone to the Item Socket slot. The equip button will be highlighted.
8. Click the equip button and a confirmation will pop up. Click OK to continue and your magic stone will be socketed to the equipment. A new effect will be added to your item.
Tip: You can socket a magic stone over the previous socket if you have unused magic stones.