Elsword is a free to play game that gives you the option power up and customize your character through purchasable items. Just load up K-Ching (item mall currency) and buy various cash items from the item mall. Costumes can give a boost to your stats to further customize your character's play style. You can unlock additional features by purchasing functional items like extra resurrection stones and skill slots to improve your dungeon survivability. You can view the cash items by clicking the Item Mall button.
1. Cash items are assorted in categories and sub-categories.
2. You can load up on K-Ching by clicking the Add cash button.
3. This will open an internal web browser and redirect you to the Load Up K-Ching page.
4. K-Chings will be charged to your account once the transaction completes.
5. View our selection of cash items from categories and sub-categories.
You can try on an item before purchasing it.
You can purchase the item for yourself; time limited or permanent.
You can add the item to your wish list and purchase them in the future.
6. Purchased items will be put into the Characters Cash item Storage box. This storage is shared by all characters in the account. You can send the items to your character from this box once you're ready.
Note: The time limit will be activated when you send the item from storage to your character inventory. You can also select a permanent stat bonus for costumes and accessories when there is an option available.