The Prince of Hamel is coming. Time to #GoBerserk! Show your spirit and excitement on our Twitter page for the chance to win some K-Ching for purchasing in-game items from the Item Mall. Each day that you tweet the #GoBerserk hash tag, you are entered to win 500 K-Ching!
You can be one of 3 winners per day to receive 500 K-Ching just for tweeting via the event Tweet box. Just type in your in-game character name and press the Tweet button to be entered in the drawing for the day. Make sure to dish the sweet tweets out daily! (You can win more than once!)
Visit the #GoBerserk Tweet Event page and start tweeting today!
#GoBerserk Tweet Event
1. Log on to your Twitter account.
2. Visit this page to Tweet: www.elswordonline.com/goberserk/
3. Make sure to type in your in-game name after the website link in the Tweet Box.
4. Click the Tweet button to enter and you’re all set!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The “#GoBerserk Tweet Event” is offered by Kill3rCombo to Elsword Online members who are residents of Northern American and Oceania territories. Participants must have an active email account and an Elsword player account at the time of entry. Employees and stakeholders of Kill3rCombo and their immediate family members are not eligible to join the contest. By entering the contest, you agree to these official contest rules and that the decisions of Kill3rCombo are final and binding in all respects.
2. If you are not yet a member of Elsword Online, fill up the free registration form to create an account. Once registered, you may enter the “#GoBerserk Tweet Event” by posting a Tweet. Participants may not enter with multiple identities and/or multiple accounts, nor use any automated entry mechanism to submit multiple entries.
3. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest. The winner’s acceptance of the prize establishes consent to use the winner’s name, likeness, and winning entry for editorial, advertising, and publicity purposes, without further compensation.
4. Contest period is from June 25 to July 4, 2012 (PDT). Each day 3 winners will be announced via Twitter, Facebook and the Elsword Forums.
5. All prizes will be awarded after the last day of the event on July 5, 2012 (PDT).
6. Twitter is not an official sponsor of this event.
Award for the Winners:
Each day 3 winners will randomly be selected to receive 500 K-Ching!