October 31st, 2011
October 28th, 2011
Camilla’s Skill Notes
Event Period: 11/02/2011 – 11/08/2011
Event Type: Daily
Camilla needs your assistance in retrieving Skill Notes! You can collect Camilla’s Skill Notes from any dungeon, except in Ruben. Exchange them for potions through Ariel, or return them to Camilla to complete the quest. The reward is ‘Camilla’s Skill Notebook’, which may contain a Special item or a Skill Note that your character might need.
|Camilla’s Skill Notes
||Collect 10 Camilla’s Skill Notes
||Camilla’s Skill Notebook (Event)
||Lv. 10/Excluding Ruben
- Camilla’s Skill Notes can be acquired from dungeons except Ruben regions.
- Camilla’s Skill Notes can be exchanged with intermediate potion/mana potion from Ariel.
- Players can acquire one of the following items from ‘Camilla’s Skill Notebook (Event)’.
Camilla’s Skill Notebook Contents
Nimble Landing Ⅰ
The Running Man
A Man’s Retreat
Burn Baby Burn
The Big One!
Blessed Weapon Enhancement Stone
Advanced Magic Stone
El Shards (Mystery)
Too Much Note Taking This Weekend!
Event Period: 11/05/2011 – 11/06/2011
Event Type: Time Event (30 min)
As the saying goes, “When enhancing a skill, one must take notes.” Nah, we just made that up, but doesn’t it make sense? Log on with your character during the weekend for at least 30 minutes per day to receive ‘Camilla’s Skill Notebook’. From now on, always take notes to enhance those killer skillz.
When players are connected during the weekend (Nov 5th and 6th) for 30 min, they will receive one ‘Camilla’s Skill Notebook (Event)’ item via in-game mail.
October 28th, 2011
This November 2nd patch, give those killer skillz a boost with the release of Skill Notes!
Skill Notes are useful items that can enhance your already awesome skills. Each one typically applies to a specific Active or Special Active skill, so you need to get the one that matches the skill you want to improve. Some Skill Notes may be acquired through dungeon drops or by completing certain quests, while others are available through the Item Mall. To be able to use one, you must complete the Skill Notebook quest from Ariel.
Also, we will be implementing a skill balancing update. This is to ensure the accuracy of skill values among characters across their different levels. It’s all technical, but we assure you, it’s all to make the game much better.
Watch out for the patch update on November 2nd. See what’s new with Ice Burners and get ready to amp it up with Skill Note Events!
Now Available at the Item Mall
October 28th, 2011
What better way to celebrate Halloween than partying on Elsword all weekend long! We’re sooo pumped up for the year’s spookiest day that we’re holding yet another Unlimited Stamina Event! If you haven’t reached level cap yet in previous weekends, here’s your chance. Enjoy two full days of unlimited beat ‘em up action, and give those monsters some good ol’ thrashing! Make sure to use up all your Halloween Ghost Candies by visiting the Halloween Dungeon while it’s around. And yes, please do take breaks to grab some grub and hit the can.
The Unlimited Stamina Event takes place this weekend, from Saturday, October 29th at 00:00 AM PDT to Sunday, October 30th at 11:59 PM PDT.
October 28th, 2011
Elpeeps, time to bring out those sketching tools once again for the Elsword Thanksgiving Title Creation Contest! This time, we need you to get inspiration from anything that reminds you of Thanksgiving—turkeys, pumpkins, cornucopias, etc.—and create an original Thanksgiving Title design. You can either draw or combine some graphics to show us your basic idea (pro-level artistic skills not required) and post your JPEG image as a reply to the Contest page in the Forums.
The Grand Prize is 4,000 K-Ching, and the winner’s title will be recreated by an artist and placed in-game. We’ll also pick 3 Honorable Mentions to each receive 2,000 K-Ching. Submission of entries is from November 2nd to November 13th, 2011. Watch out for details in our Forums’ Contest section.
Elsword Thanksgiving Title Creation Contest Rules and Mechanics
- Login to your Elsword Online account.
- Review the contest information in the following link in the Forums.
- Post your reply to this thread using this template:
- Your character name
- 600×600 pixel jpeg of your design or sketch
- A brief description about your design
Terms and Conditions:
- The “Thanksgiving Title Creation Contest” is offered by Kill3rCombo to Elsword Online members who are residents of Northern American and Oceana territories. Participants must have an active email account and an Elsword player account at the time of entry. Employees and stakeholders of Kill3rCombo and their immediate family members are not eligible to join the contest. By entering the contest, you agree to these official contest rules and that the decisions of Kill3rCombo are final and binding in all respects.
- If you are not yet a member of Elsword Online, fill up the free registration form to create an account. Once registered, you may enter the “Thanksgiving Title Creation Contest” by posting an entry. Only 1 entry per participant is allowed. Participants may not enter with multiple identities and/or multiple accounts, nor use any automated entry mechanism to submit multiple entries. Any participant who attempts to submit more than 1 entry will be disqualified.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest. Entrants warrant that their submission is their original work and is not copied from others or violate the rights of another person’s entry. All entry materials become the property of Kill3rCombo and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting the entry you acknowledge that Kill3rCombo has the right to utilize your entry in which we see fit without offering financial compensation. The winner’s acceptance of the prize establishes consent to use the winner’s name, likeness, and winning entry for editorial, advertising, and publicity purposes, without further compensation.
- All entrants’ personal information will be protected and not be revealed without their consent or permission.
- Contest period is from November 2nd to November 13th, 2011. Deadline for submission of entries is on November 13th, 2011 at 5:00 PM PDT.
- On November 14th, 2011 Kill3rCombo will announce 1 first prize winner and 3 honorable mentions.
- The winners will receive their prize on November 15th, 2011.
Award for the winners:
- 1st place winner will receive 4,000 K-Ching and have their title recreated by an artist and placed in-game
- 3 Honorable mentions will receive 2,000 K-Ching
October 24th, 2011
The Elsword Pumpkin Carving Contest Winners are in! Get ready to see some nifty pumpkin lanterns. Here are the Top 3 entries!
Akirai, BladeDancer, and Ichise will each receive 3000 K-Ching. Their pumpkin pictures will also be featured on an in-game loading page from November 2nd to November 9th. Congratulations! These three stood out, and yet we can’t take our eyes off a handful of others, either. Here are the rest of our toughest contenders.
To all who participated in the Elsword Pumpkin Carving Contest, kudos for doing a great job! It wasn’t easy picking out the winners. What’s more, we believe this is a testament of your dedication to Elsword Online. Breaking away from the enjoyment of playing to carve an actual Elsword themed pumpkin- we say it’s an act of love! Thank you all for helping us usher in the Halloween season!
October 21st, 2011
The votes are in! Congratulations to the winners of Elsword Online’s Creepiest Halloween Wallpaper Contest. First prize goes to Michael, who earned 31% of total votes. Michael’s unique wallpaper features Aisha in a goosebump-inducing otherworldly backdrop.
1600 x 1200 | 1680 x 1050
Second prize goes to KageAngelo for his original wallpaper, featuring Rena and Raven hanging out with pumpkins, cats, bats, ghosts, and spiderwebs, that earned 28% of total votes. Last but not least, 3rd Prize goes to Anpan for the wallpaper featuring a vampiric Raven, earning 12% of total votes.
Michael wins the grand prize of 5,000 K-Ching. KageAngelo will receive 3,000 K-Ching, and Anpan will get 2,000 K-Ching.
Thanks for voting, Elpeeps! To the rest of the finalists and all who submitted their entries, thank you for your participation. Enjoy the new Halloween wallpapers!
P.S. This month’s Halloween hysteria isn’t over yet. You’ve got a few more days to submit a photo of your Elsword-inspired pumpkin!
October 20th, 2011
Need a little more time to cast your vote for the Creepiest Wallpaper Contest?
No doubt it’s tough choosing between so many great entries! Indecisive or not…Elpeeps now have more time to decide who the winners are! We are extending the voting period until Sunday, October 23rd @ 11:59 PM PDT Time. Best of luck to all the contestants!
Vote here: https://myaccount.elswordonline.com/contest/
Heads up! This week’s patch activates the new gifting feature in the Item Mall. You can now purchase almost any item to give directly to another player. Or, if you know a number of generous Elpeeps, now’s a good time to start trick-or-treating!
Gifting – How it works
Now you have the chance to share most Item Mall goodies, whether you’re avoiding getting tricked on Halloween, patching things up with an estranged buddy, or simply feeling generous. Here’s how it’s done:
- Go to the Item Mall and find the item you want to buy for your friend.
- Click on the ‘Gift’ button beside the item icon, and a Gifting dialogue box will pop up.
- Fill in or select the following details:
- Desired quantity or period of validity
- Your friend’s in-game name –Type it in or choose from your friend list
- A brief message for your friend
- Make sure you have enough K-Ching! If your balance is not enough, select ‘Add Cash’, which will bring up the account page on ElswordOnline.com; just login and load up. Once you have replenished your K-Ching balance, return to the game screen.
- Click on ‘Gifting’ to send your gift.
Time to shop! First, see what’s new in the Item Mall or log on to your account page and load up.